IMAP is a consulting firm with a systemic approach to organisational and professional development.
Since 2002, our consulting team has successfully led more than 500 transformation processes in the private and public sectors. We work with small and large firms as well as a vast variety of actors in public administration and management. All federal levels are represented in the public domain of our work. Diversity and change management are at the center of our identity and philosophy.
Our team of systemic consultants brings a wide spectrum of expertise and experience into every project we are entrusted with. Our cultural and linguistic backgrounds are as diverse as our educational ones. We respond first and foremost to the unique needs and goals of our clients.
Among others, we advise the private sector e.g. on successful market research or market entry, internationalisation and intercultural opening of enterprises, integration of international skilled labour and optimisation of business processes, through:
- Strategy and organisational development
- Management development, coaching and supervision
- Diversity Management
- Teambuilding and team development
- Design, implementation and evaluation of personnel development measures
- Facilitation of workshops, conferences and open space formats
- Quantitative and qualitative methods for project evaluation